Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Just a few more pics of our trip....

On the Danube for a second time but during the day... I love being on the water!!


Balaton:  If you go to Hungary you HAVE make a trip to Balaton with all it's beauty and OMG the Langos stuffed with ham and cheese and a nice gold beer to wash it down!!  :D

 Yes that would be me and my mother-in-law with the "mother load" of shoe shopping!!  LOL!!

Old school buddies! Man every time I go I meet more people that truly become amazing friends!  My life is so much more richer with them in it!

Yes I have many many and many more pics but I can't decide which to share, so I hope you like what you've seen so far.  Who knows there may be more to come!  LOL!!

GOD bless and thanks for stopping by... I must go colour now!  LOL!!

Edie

No comments: