Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Here we go...

...again!!  SO, I have my polar loop and heart rate monitor all synced on both my iPhone and computer, I have my MapMyWalk app loaded on my iPhone as well, just so I can ensure that when I don't have my polar loop on then I'm still measuring my activity, do you think I've become obsessed?  :)    
This is my rowing machine which is also getting a bit of a workout.  I bought this about 7 1/2 years ago and at the time I was so into it that I actually took up rowing at the local rowing club, HMMM so long ago, but after my mom passed away I lost all interest (in a lot of stuff).  At the beginning I would be on it for 45min to an hour with no issues, listening to my music and hitting my goals... guess how long I last on it now... 5 min, yes I have lots of work a head of me.  Oh well got a start somewhere!


As I mentioned in my earlier post I'm not big on "new year's resolutions" but I did set some "monthly" goals to accomplish in hopes of bringing more balance and a few more healthier choices into my life to live a more healthy life, and I even have my little note book to help guide me along the way.
So all in all it's been a pretty productive January where I've accomplished this month's goals for my health choices.  ***Insert music and do the happy dance!! ***

Be kind to one another and have an amazing day!!

Edie

1 comment:

Barbi said...

Well done! Congrats on your new start! Ok that Polar thingy...where do you wear that? It doesn't look like the little fitbit wrist thing.