Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!!

OCTOBER 31!!!  I can not believe that we have just finished another month, I don't know about you but for me it seems that the time has sped up and I have no idea why it's in such a rush!!!

So I'm not a Halloween person, I love the customs of the kiddies I'm not thrilled for the most part with some of the customs for adults I find them to be either insulting or just uncreative.  Sorry if I just offended some but I love to put my energy in Christmas it's truly my favourite time of the year.  I think it's because for me it's all about giving and making the house smell like cookies and for us cabbage rolls.  Anyways I do wish everyone a fun and very safe Halloween.

OMG TIME CHANGE IS THIS WEEKEND AS WELL!

On another note; I'm changing jobs again!  Yes I have come to realize that when I get bored and there are no challenges I'm truly one of those people that will just start looking and move on.  Although its for the same organization it is a step up.  I have to admit I'm a bit nervous (not overly) just a bit, it's the flutter bugs in my stomach.  I start on Monday and it will be for one person (which in 25 years will be a challenge in itself).  I will be finally doing things that will take me out of the "secretary" roll and provide me with experience to move me into a higher level of an administrator.   So I'm really looking forward to it.

Tomorrow is November 1 it's All Saints Day and a day we pray for those have past and go to the cemetery, it will be a very big day for my Dad and I because we'll be praying for my mom who past away Nov 6th 2008 :( and for my step sister who passed away 15 years ago.  After that we are going to go and have a steak sandwich one of our favourite meals and celebrate is 86 birthday which is Nov 4, something we haven't done since my mom passed away.  Don't know if you picked it up but yes my beautiful mom passed away 2 days after is 80th birthday.   She truly has left a HUGE void in our lives but as "TIME" and "LIFE" they just march on not stopping for no one.

Stay safe tonight, DON'T get behind the wheel if your drinking and for heavens sakes be kind to one another!!!!!

Edie

No comments: