Sunday, March 02, 2014

TUSAL update:


PHEW almost a done!  So the month of Feb I have been on a mission and here she!  Still have to finish the beading which is well under way and some backstitching.



And because I've completed stressed myself out with beading and backstitching I decided to start a new little project away from the Mirabilia's this is on 32 count lugana YIKES!!   I like but I'm seriously getting to old cause I can't see the holes!!  :D  
I'm like this one though I think it's more because music what moves the soul!  





And now for the "official" start of Autumn Queen and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colours!!



Now it's time to get ready for the Oscars!!  Thanks for stoping by!  Have a great day, week and see you soon!!!

Cheers!
Edie

2 comments:

katica said...

Spring queen is absolutely beautiful! Ican hardly wait to see her in person!
Love your music start too and autumn queen is off to a great start! Looking forward to seeing more of both of these!

AnaCristina said...




http://anacristinap.blogspot.com.br/2014/03/tusal-312-ano-3.html

good week!