Monday, February 10, 2014

Progress update...

OMG 2 blog posts in one month could this be a trend or a habit, who knows we'll see!

No cooking pictures this week because all I made was chicken soup and sat in front of the television and watch movies!  Yes movies and not the olympics!

So with the movies I got A LOT of stitching done, so much done that even my eyes hurt!!  :D

Here is my progress, I still have the backstitching and beading to do.  This is my first Mira and boy it's been awhile.  I don't know if it was because I did it on linen or if it was the colours or if it was just one of the those things where my stitching mojo didn't want to sit still and get it done.  Anyways I'm feeling a happy dance coming... pic to follow!  LOL!


Next project to be completed Cherry Blossom:
I don't have much experience in beading so I think I'll be an expert after the pair of these are complete!!  


Cheers!!

4 comments:

Barbi said...

ooohhhh Cherry blossom looks amazing!!! And Spring Queen is fantastic! Nice job on both.

katica said...

Both look fantastic! I can hardly wait to see them in person!

Annie said...

Both projects are lovely!

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Beautiful work, Edie... you should watch movies more often :)