Sunday, February 02, 2014

Are you ready?

So at the start of the year like everyone I started on my quest to eat healthy and clean AGAIN!  Since the beginning of the year I've been doing fairly well, yes at times I'd fall off the healthy wagon but I just get back up and start again, and for the most part I've been even feeling energized and well.  

I would love to share with you some the foods I prepared today for the week to come.

To start off with I've NEVER owned a blender, well one of my own.  When I dear mother passed away I got hers and well it just didn't survive chickpeas!  :)  So as I was telling my dad and husband what happened my dad offered to help replace it and that's after I told him what I'd like to own.  Here is a picture my Vitamix:  :)
What was really amazing is the fact that Costco was having the "dog and pony" show so they were there to demonstrate it.  YA!!

Now onto the menu for this week:

My salad dressing:


 This is roasted peppers which half went into my soup, and the rest became my roasted pepper/chickpeas dip:

Roasted veggies that becomes my soup!  YUMMY!!




And this is split pea soup for my dad and I'm sure he's going to love it.  :)


HAVE YOU HAD ENOUGH YET?

WELL THERE'S MORE! 

I HAVE A STITCHING UPDATE AS WELL!!

Here's my ort jar and I'm pretty proud of this because I've had such a tough time getting my stitching mojo back, and yes it's here!


And for the progress report here she is,  I was hoping to get more done this weekend but honestly there's only so much a person can do in a day!!  So now everything is done and I'm able to kick back and do some stitching tonight.

Cheers!!


2 comments:

katica said...

Everything looks yummy, congrats on the vitamix!!
Love the stitchy update!!

Barbi said...

Look at you being all domestic! Looks great! You've made great progress on your Mira!