Sunday, December 08, 2013

I became a little crafty....

Since I have lost my stitching mojo since September I decided to get creative another way!!
I had lost the Christmas spirit long time ago, sure I put up the tree, went to mass bought gifts yet for me there was something always missing!  Not this year, some how I'm finding myself wanting to just make everything around me absolutely joyous and beautiful (and I've also been inspired by a certain gal)!!

I firmly believe it's because of my trip to Csiksomlyoi for Pentecostal Sunday in May, this was a pilgrimage where over 500,000 people attended.  I can not explain but I loved it there and will go back often!

May GOD bless all! 




3 comments:

Barbi said...

Beautiful!!! I love it! :)

Edie said...

Thank you!! <3

katica said...

absolutely beautiful!!! Love it!