Monday, June 10, 2013

WOW!

It has really been a long time since I have blogged!  I'm sitting and looking at the date and thinking OMG it's June 10th and February 25 is when I blogged last!!!  OMG OMG OMG!

Well since then I have quit my job that was not bad but there was a woman that seriously needed a keg of prozac and may be a couple of days a week at the funny farm, and since no one "management" wanted to deal with I decided to leave... the best decision I have ever made in my life.  Although it had left me a bit tight with the cash my HUBBY IS AMAZING and insisted I relax and bring down the stress.  And that we did and off we went to Hungary and Romania (Erdely aka Szekelyfold).  What an AMAZING time we had.  OK just so you don't get confused hubby didn't decide at the last minute that we are off on this trip we had been planning for a year.

So no there is no stitching update and quite frankly I think it will be awhile before I pick up the needles again because before we left I went to the bookstore and well can you imagine how heavy 12 books of various sizes weigh?  LOL!  I'm in the MUST READ mode!! I'm such a cute dork!!

Ok so when I get my crap together I will be posting everything for all to see!  I hope all of you are doing well and that spring/summer is treating you will!!

Cheers
ME!!

2 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Glad that it all worked out for the best - look forward to seeing some stitchy progress when you get around to it. What is in your pile of books to read?

Barbi said...

And what books do you have yourself buried in? Anything that you would recommend? Glad you're back.