Monday, February 25, 2013

???

The last few weeks have been very busy and stressful at the same time.  I had to make a decision to leave my job (that I really enjoyed) before the contract ended.  It was a difficult decision but one that I had to make and I'm very happy that I did!  HOWEVER now I need to get a job fast.  Yes I know, one should get a job lined up before quieting, but not this time.

I have been able to do some stitching during this crazy time, however this is from weekend before last.

Spring Queen by Nora Corbett:

And this ones is a mystery one :D


Hope you all have a great week and don't remember to be kind to others!!

Cheers
E

4 comments:

katica said...

excellent progress on both!!!

wilma boer said...

Great stitching!

Good luck with the job hunt!

Kaisievic said...

Good luck with finding a new job. Lovely stitching.

Barbi said...

Nice progress...I have to pull out a Mira and stitch one soon!!!