Monday, January 21, 2013

Hello fellow blog party followers!!


This is way too funny for words!  I was thinking on Saturday this would be fun and was seriously thinking how this would actually work, however since then you all have made me giggle like a school girl.  I have been texting to my friend KS telling her I have another follower this is cool, oh and there's another, oh wait hee hee and another, and OMG there's another.  I can't even keep up with it cause I never even expected it to take off like this.  

Once I get off the giggle machine I'll be able to write more but right now I have "writers block" LOL!  

Very cool!  So thank you. 

Remember to pay kindness forward this world needs all the love it can get!!!

E



7 comments:

Barbi said...

LOL! I'm so glad that you are excited! I missed the boat on this one, I'll have to join in next time.

wilma boer said...

thanks for the smile!

Shanda said...

I've been giggling with snoopy happy dances :)

Angela Cruz-garcia said...

I know the feeling. I am so glad that you have participated. Love your work and your bread looks yummy.

Dani - tkdchick said...

I didn't participate (I love comments more than followers I know its strange!). But I've enjoyed visiting the blogs and coming across some new ones!

Carole said...

Hi Edie, sounds as though you have a wonderful sense of humor and love to laugh. Happy to meet you!

Hilary said...

Hi Edie ... found you on the Grow Your Blog party. Love your profile picture! I miss my beer ... long story.

Anyhow, hope you don't mind, but I tagged you for the "Liebster Award" which is another way to grow blogs. If you want to play along, that would be great, but please don't feel like you must.

Have a great day!!