Saturday, January 19, 2013

A new way to make friends

The great things I experience with blogging are being inspired and motivated as I read blogs.  I get a really big kick out of it when someone leaves me a comment of kind words.  So here is a fun way to meet people a watch your blog followers, and a unique community grow that spreads some fun and goodness around.  

If you'd like to join then go to Grow Your Blog post and leave a comment to enter and have your blog featured at the party. Hurry... It starts today Jan 19 (yes I'm late with this post).

Then Vicki will be posting on January 19 when you can start making your rounds of new blogs to follow and new friends to make.  I think this is a great idea, and it's going to be a challenge for me to step out of the little I know of blogging and start getting right into the fun of it it and grow with it.

Thanks for stopping by
Edie


4 comments:

Meg said...

Hello

Although I'm not part of the blog party I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your blog.
Your Miribilia wips are beautiful!
Have a good week,

wilma boer said...

Hi Edie... still working on the blog party, LOL...I'm a real novice at blogs, but having fun looking around. Great stitching!

wilma boer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wilma boer said...

I deleted one, as I accidentally hit the button twice, lol Sorry...