Thursday, January 31, 2013

10 days already????

I can't not believe that 10 days has gone by since my last post.......man that sounds like a confession!  LOL!

I have been quite busy so much so that I don't even have any progress pictures for you on my stitching. And when I look back all I really did was; eat, sleep, work (which takes up all my valuable time) cook, clean, walk the dog...... yeh wait I just described life!  So that's what has happened, and now I am fighting a really nasty cough/cold!  This city was hit hard with the nastiest flu bug and I was so hopping to avoid it, but NO if found me.  Now I'm going to make some soup (cooking again), have a hot bath and then off to bed I go for at least 12 hours!!  I hate missing work, mainly because I hate the catchup that I'll have to do.

I want to thank all of you that have visited my blog.  I'm tickled pink (cough cough sniffly sniffly) that you have chosen to follow my blog.  I'll post more when I'm feeling much better.

Party on gals!!!

Have a wonderful day and remember to pay some kindness forward!!!

Edie

4 comments:

wilma boer said...

I'm sorry you're sick. Bed (and lots to drink) are your best bet. Hope you feel better real soon!

Annie said...

I hope you feel better soon! We'll be here waiting to see your progress when you feel up to it. Being a good Catholic girl myself I got a little chuckle out of your confession comment;)

Sharon said...

Feel better soon! Take care of yourself - we'll be here waiting when you're up to posting. :)

Anne said...

Hello, my Dear! I've come to you from The "Grow Your Blog" party...it was over before I knew about it, but it was so nice of Vicki to leave the list up! Anyway, I always welcome new blogs to enjoy, and yours is delightful! I am now following you ~ please come and visit me if you get a chance!
So nice to "meet" you!
Hugs,
Anne