Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pinch me....

Since May I have been on the quest to loose some of weight I gain over the last 5 years, and as posted before I have lost quite a bit and am very pleased.  Today I went shopping for some much needed clothing items, didn't do to much damage to the credit card only because I really want to loose more but the cloths on me have been falling off and really don't look attractive.   Actually it's quite sad that when you are pulling up your pant to your armpits and rolling it down for it to stay and to you absolute surprise someone was watching you.  To say I was mortified is an understatement, so off I went today to but some pants.

I went to one clothing store and nothing there was working, so off to the next.  The next place was for "normal" size which I was very reluctant but I went anyways because sales lady said there is no way you are a plus size!  :D   This woman was a mazing!  She brought everything and helped with colours and styles AMAZING I'm back to wearing jeans!!!

I took this year to focus on me and boy I think it will roll in to the next, then the next and so on and so on.

The morale of this story is that if you have a goal in mind go for it make it your focus and stick with it.  It most certainly is not going to be easy but that is why its hard to do the right thing.  It's all about taking one day at a time and treating yourself with respect.


Sending so much love and support to all of you that are working hard towards something or just wanting to make simple changes!!

Cheers!
E

1 comment:

Kaisievic said...

Well done! You go girl!