Saturday, April 28, 2012

This blog....

is most certainly a work in progress!  Now I understand the "pages" function but cannot understand for the life of me why Blog just doesn't give you the option for real Tab Headers where you can list the blogs you read on a separate page so you don't have this forever on going list.  All you do is scroll and scroll and scroll and OMG it goes on forever, especially if you are inspired by all sorts of bloggers.

Anyways its a gorgeous morning and I need to get started with my "to do list"

Have a great day everyone!!
Edie

1 comment:

Tammy Bergeron said...

totally agree with you about the blog pages they don't really function that great. I do have a blog that has all the cross stitch blogs on it if you didn't know. But be prepared to loose hours going through all of the blogs there are over 1000