Monday, April 30, 2012

Fantastic productive weekend!

This was yet another very productive weekend, and I'm thrilled about it!  You may be asking Edie what did you do?  Well let me tell you.  I washed windows, cleaned, shopped for bed linens, and flowers (at costco)  I love costco, it's right up there with startbucks.



I also moved furniture and I think I lost like 5 pounds doing all of this.  I feel great, I'm so getting down my "project to do" list for this year and I'm feeeeeeling great about it.

Stitching has taken a backseat for now and thats because I so want to get all of this done and have a clutter free and organized home, it's time to live a relaxing life.  Then I think I can get into the stitching without feeling so darn guilty of everything that has to get done.

Although Sunday afternoon right until 11pm I sat at the table in its new location, and read and read and read.  I'm reading Ken Follett's Fall of Giants.  What and absolutely great writer he is!  I absolutely love it.  When I bought it I thought that it's a really thick book but I'm already in the middle of it and I don't feel like it's a long winded boring story.  Has completely captured my attention.  Which can be hard to do since I'm always looking out the window.......

We have been getting showers off and on for the passed couple of days and I love how everything is starting to get green.  I have finally put my camera into my backpack so I can capture some beautiful pictures.

Have a great week everyone and please be kind to one another and pay a good deed forward!

Edie

1 comment:

Barbi said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! I love Costco too, I haven't checked out the garden centre yet.