Sunday, February 05, 2012

Progress update

Here is just a quick update.  I took this with my mobile so the quality is quite poor.
Have I mentioned how much I'm enjoying this pattern?  Well let me say it again, and again, and again.

I'm going to fill in the initials at the end I don't want to use what's in the pattern.  In fact I think I'll stitch out our names instead.

The rest of the week is going to be very busy since last week I was sick with the flu, haven't had that for a few years.  Not the greatest feeling having a fever!  No worries I'm over that and feeling much better.

Oh I have finished a couple of books to.  The first one was We bought a Zoo which was a nice read but it didn't really grip me but I'll still recommend it.  The other is The Help and I watched the movie this weekend also.  Wonderful is not strong enough to describe this movie or book.  You won't be disappointed with either option.  They absolutely deserve the OSCAR!!!!

Now I'm going to start reading A Year on Ladybug Farm by Donna Ball.  This one is a trilogy with Love Letters from Ladybug Farm and At home on Ladybug Farm.  Looking forward to the read!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

Cheers!!


No comments: