Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Happy Dance Dance


Well I did it!  This weekend was the International Hermit and Stitching Weekend and I managed to finish a project YIPEEE!!  "Rah Rah Rah Siskumba hit him over the head with a big kolbasa".  YES I am dancing!  So here it is

Not the greatest picture but you get the idea.  I have also worked a lot on My Token of Love by Designer Karen Kluba.  Since I'm also close to having it completed I'm starting to look at what my next projects will be.  I will post a progress picture later this week.

For the rest of the week the needles will be put away, I have a very busy week ahead of me so happy stitching everyone.  Thanks for stopping by!

Be kind to one another for once death occurs you don't have a second chance to make it right.

E


3 comments:

Anne said...

Beautiful design! Glad you joined in the hermitting fun! I have to say that profile pic of you is adorable! I love that you are sipping something tasty :D

Kate said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish!! :)

♥ Nia said...

congrats on your finish!! :D