Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Blog dance.....

Okay so I'm doing a "blog dance" its just like the "happy dance" we stitchers do when we have finished a project, the only difference is that the "blog dance" is all about staying on top of reading all the GREAT, FABULOUS, INSPIRING blogs out there, and of course updating my own blog.  I'm starting to have fun with it.

I started this journey a few years ago not knowing what in the world am I going to blog about.  I knew I wanted to be light and not crazy, yet I wanted to inspire and be inspired.  WELL I'm so excited that it's turning out that way.  I'm so amazed at the stitchers that are totally dedicated to the magic of it.  It's thrilling to see all the fabulous cooks and bakers sharing there passion.  The readers that have completely filled my reading list that should cover the next 50 years!!!  The Happy Gardeners and all of you that share your family adventures.  YIPPEEE!!

My life is truely being uplifted by all of you!

I wish you all a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by!!

E

No comments: