Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Progress update

Well it is January 4, 2012 and already I have some progress reports

1st My Token of Love by Designer Karen Kluba (she is starting to become a fav of mine).

2nd is Plant Kindness by Little House Needlewords (I really like the big meaning on this one).

Sorry for the quality of the pictures.  However if I would have taken them at my favorite spot where the lighting is great my little four legged cookey dog would have decided to steal it and I would of have to chased him, and I have no energy for that little activity tonight....crazy little monster!!!

On the reading front.  I have started reading "We bought a Zoo" it's a great read I'm only a 1/4 of the way through but am really enjoying.

Edie!!

2 comments:

katica said...

Great progress on both of them! They are both going to be super lovely when done!

I like your book challenge too! I haven't been in a reading mood lately so haven't really touched them in a while... I really should get back to that too!

Joysze said...

They're both looking great.