Tuesday, January 24, 2012

moving along....

So here is my quickie post from the weekend.
I had a great time with Katica for our first stitchy weekend.   Have to admit it was hard getting into it which was wierd cause I was so excited to be part of this huge group of stitchers.  The images I had in my head were that the world stopped so the stitcher could just get one thing done and the was stitching.

So as you can see I haven't really done much in fact I read more than stitched.  I would take the project out of the qsnaps but I finally have it positioned with the right tension that I don't want to mess that up for when I get my stitching mojo back.  

Okay the reason I don't have "stitching mojo" I'm reading a really good book that I want to finish AND I bought an eReader yes which as more books on it so that is what has caught my focus.  

Anyways......

Here is my update (I'll take a better picture of the TUSAL later and repost) 
I really love this pattern in fact the last two; "Live Love and Laugh", "Share Faith Offer Prayer and Gather Hope", have been really fun to work with.

That's all for now.  Thanks for taking the time and stopping by!!

Have a great day and remember to be kind to one another!

Edie

4 comments:

katica said...

great progress! it was fun on Saturday! I'm definitely looking forward to the next one!

Enjoy your ereader!

♥ Nia said...

Lovely stitching :)

Joysze said...

Looks great. :)

Linda said...

love quaker designs..yours is coming along nicely :)