Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Already the middle of the month.........

So this is going to be just a really quick post.

I started my new job last week and boy am I learning a lot.  I like when a company really understands how to set people of for success by investing time in training and I mean real training.  This is when you know who is doing what and that everyone is following processes and procedures and all of the admins are on the same page with how things to be done.  That to me is an organization that is really looking out at the details of day to day activities.  Enough of work because this is not a WORK blog!!

On the stitching front I have to be honest I have done ABSOLUTE nothing since my "ripit" night and there are a couple of reasons; 1. that was so frustrating when I stitched for about 6 hours just to ripit out in less then 1/2 an hour URGH!!  2.  My poor brain is in a constant vise from work, so I get home and sit in front of the TV - yes I know that is the best time to stitch, but not when you have no idea what you're even watching.  That just posses another opportunity to have a night of "ripit" which I think I'm done with for awhile!  LOL!

So tonight when I get home I'm hoping I'll be able to get some house work done cause even that has just been put on the back burner, and I did promise some delicious Bunt cakes for this weekend!!!!

Not so quick after all. LOL

Have a great day and remember to be kind to one another!!

Edith

1 comment:

Joysze said...

You're right. It's a joy to work for a company that cares about their employees.

Hope you get some time to stitch this weekend.