Friday, October 21, 2011

Life lessons

So I started watching the Oprah Life Class she has on OWN. I have to say that I have always been a loyal fan and now with the new platform she has chosen for herself I'm more of a fan than ever.

People say that she has always been a "ME" person on her shows in a way yes I agree, BUT I don't as well. She personalized her interview to show people that yes even though she IS Oprah she has a lot of learning to do as well as has learned a lot. She has shared so much with us and quite frankly has got a lot of us hooked on reading.....were some teachers didn't even how to keep my interest!

Last night in particular had an AHA! moment. This next sentence I'm going to leave you with I hope resinnates the same way it did for me.

"Be responsible for the energy YOU bring into the room"

No comments: