Friday, March 18, 2011

So many things.....

It has been quite some time from my last post, and I'm really happy to say that life is wonderful. I'm accomplishing so much and it's all positive even the negative stuff is now positive.

So in the next couple of days I'm going to post my stitchy stuff, crochet stuff and of course the big thing I started this time is; I started my own business....yes you read that right. I started my own business, I have become an Independent Arbonne consultant and I LOVE IT.

I'm not one that has any interest in direct marketing but with Arbonne I found a product that I really do love and because of that I want to share it with everyone! That feeling is very strong, so strong that one might say that it is a passion.

Have a wonderful day and remember if it doesn't get your mojo going then don't go!!!!

My life in a nutty blog post, stay tuned more to come...........................Love Ya All!!

No comments: