Sunday, December 12, 2010

There are no words........

to describe just how happy I am. There are so many things that are absolutely great that are happening and I don't see it stopping any time soon.

The exercising has stopped for the last couple of weeks, only because I have had a bad neck and shoulder, and with that I thought it would be wise to just heal before really screwing things up.

I love my job and the people that I'm fast becoming friends with, I'm excited that I'm actually now able to enjoy a "girls night" out without feeling guilty that I have a million other things to do. The fact is that with our shifts sometimes it's the "girls morning" get together. It has been a very long time since I just "hung out" with friends and I'm starting to feel a live again.

I know that there are many many more changes to come and I'm so looking forward to all of them. It's funny I always did love change I think it great for the mind body and soul, but when change is pressed on you and not positive it's very hard to see the positive in it but trust me if you look past the negative and go with those changes then you will start to see the positive. This has been the hardest lesson I have had to learn in the last 4 years but it's one I have learned and will cherish.

and as Whoppie says "take some time to enjoy the view"

Live Love & Laugh because life is a bowl of cherries!
Edie

No comments: