Sunday, October 17, 2010

What a wonderful weekend

It's the end of another wonderful weekend, and I'm looking forward to going to work tomorrow (I'm real about this).

There have been so many lovely, wonderful things happening to me lately that I'm actually humbled. I have a wonderful husband that actually cracks me up even when I mad as hell.

There was a dark cloud over my head for a very long time but thank GOD it has moved on!

Tomorrow I meet my trainer for the first time, I'm really excited and really nervous. I'm truly hoping she is going to be strong enough to kick my ass in to action to get some results.

As I mention in my last post I have started moving forward with my desire to get health and shed some pounds but now I need that help and support to start reaching for the stars, so I'm meeting her tomorrow.

Now I have to go and walk the pooch, the little shit is tearing the house apart!!! URRRRGHHH!


Cheers

No comments: