Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Finally....

my voice is back after 4 days of whispering, it got to the point that everyone around me was whispering as well, and last night was my first day back to work after a week. I don't think the people around me appreciated me hacking all through our shift....oh well, so sorry.

I did a lot of stitching last night so I will have a progress report in the next day or two. I didn't want to put a picture up because I wanted to at least see for myself that I'm almost half way done.

I think I will start two projects next, 1 being the boxes I started a bazillian years ago that seriously needs to get done and the other one I'm actually thinking about but haven't decided yet.

Time to go shopping .......with no money......what a life.......BORING!!


At least I still have you!!!

Live love laugh

Edie
PS: Napoleon my little..........Poophead!!!

No comments: