Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm bagged....

OH MY DEAR LORD!!

I have started my shift rotation and goodness I have a new found respect for shift workers! I never reallized just how difficult it is. I do realize that in time it gets easier and I'm okay with that but until then I think Im going to sleep alot during the day.

The one really nice thing about shift work is that I do have the day to be lazy and some how its not as had as being lazy at night. Some how at night you are that tired lazy, after your shift and you wake up you are like refreshed lazy. Yes I know lazy is lazy HOWEVER I'm liking the refreshed laziness I have found.

I'm hoping to post happy dances so since now that the training has been completed and school has not yet started my figures have been finding their way to the needle and threads.

Live love and laugh

Edie

No comments: