Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm back.......

and can't believe just how fast time goes by.

I've been in training for the last 5 weeks and have not had the time to email, blog, watch TV, read a book, stitch or even just hang out with my dog. But the intense part of training is done and now I'm going to run around the house of the next few days getting everything done that I have left.......few days .......uh more like a couple of weeks.

Anyways, I'm really happy with some of the things that have happened in the last few weeks. I have made some life long friends that make me laugh to no end. I now know and I'm confident that the career change I have decided to do is the right decision for me. I still have a long road ahead of me working and go back to school to finish the degree and this still scares the hell out of me however this is the right path for me nevertheless.

Now it's time for a Baileys and coffee!!

Live Love and Laugh .......

Edie

No comments: