Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A night to remember........

So here we are December 30 and although its Christmas I spent the whole time moving, yes moving instead of baking and good food we had MacDonald's and Pizza!

Sweetie and I finally did it I moved into his place and boy do I have a lot of #&^*! All I have been asking myself is how did I collect all that crap, and we are still not finished emptying my place. I wish I could show you pictures but 1 I can't find my camera and 2 I don't want any reminders.

But all in all I'm glad we are together, last night was my and Napoleons first night here and it was wonderful mind you I'm sore as hell but I'm very happy!!!! I can see a very bad year coming to and end..........

Until my next post I wish you all a Happy and Safe New Year!!
Bort, Buzat, Bekesseget es Jo Egesseget az Uj Esztendoben!
Edit es Feri

2 comments:

katica said...

Hurray!!! Congrats on your first night, and I'm glad to hear all was well. Here's to many, many more happy days and nights together!!!

Barbi said...

May you live a long and happy life together!!! 2010 is going to be a GREAT YEAR!!!! I can feel it! For all of us :)))