Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Iddy Biddy Little Freak!

This weekend was and excellent one. We met some new friends and had a great Thanksgiving dinner. I'm always reminded just what a wonderful live I have, sure it has it's challenging speed bumps every so often but still I have so many reasons to be thankful and I don't forget it.

This is the perfect day to stay inside and drink a nice HOT beverage.

It always amazes me how I'm gloomy when I know that winter is coming, but then the first snow falls I get this overwhelming feeling of giddiness and I feel invigorated! NUTS! I feel like I'm ready to jump out of my skin with excitement...may be it's high blood pressure......and to much sugar....



This is my pooch his name is Leon he's just over a year old and he apparently loves the snow. Last year I had to beg, trick, and bribe to get him outside, this year he's at the door whining to be let out...... He loves to play in the snow it's actually funny watching him. By the way, he rips around like this in the house as well, with anything he can get to stay in his mouth that shouldn't be there in the first place. He is my cardio trainer! I'll catch you ...... you little "FREAK"!
video

Have a great day

2 comments:

katica said...

happy to see you posting, and glad you had a great weekend! Puppy looks so cute and happy racing around in the snow!

Barbi said...

Oh my gosh, how adorable!!!
It's so good to see you posting again!!