Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day of challenges............

YIKES what a day and it's only 1:48pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe this day! It has be THUS FAR the most unproductive day of MY LIFE!!! And it's all because of my computer......

I woke up 5am fully intending to get a head start on all the tasks I have to get done before tomorrow! But NOOOOOOOOOO today everything that could go wrong with my computer did. I put a call through to the 1800 number for tech support just to find out that the service provider is in INDIA (I'm in Canada). I spent 2 1/2 hours on that call......the service provider was very helpful and pleasant, we even started talking about life........only women seem to have the nack to start talking about life with each other within 5 minutes of initial introduction...... Once we got that fixed then my Fathers computer went nuts there was another 3 hours gone (no tech calls this time). When I got home I wanted to read emails just to find out that I couldn't excess my email account................URRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Another 1 hour on the phone with a techie but this time it was locally and HE was just as nice to very helpful!! Now everything is working but it's 2 o'clock. I'm so going to watch Dr. OZ now I don't CARE how much I have to do I need to REST!!!!!

Oh Leon says hi.....crazy freak!!!

No comments: