Thursday, September 17, 2009

WOW I can't believe I'm posting again twice, in one month now I am proud of myself.

The weather is still great and I'm glad really glad it's not as hot as it has been. Don't get me wrong I like the warm weather but sometimes when it's to hot and you just want to be inside just to keep cool then really at that point it doesn't matter whether its hot or cold your inside and that is what I don't enjoy.

I'm not much of a crafty gal anymore just because there hasn't been much time and quite frankly I don't want to start something and once again not finish it. This is the same with reading, but with reading I find that I can't get that magic of the movie going on in my head started so I just don't read.....I know bad should just do it anyways. However, I did promise that I would start cooking more and that is what I'm doing and reconnecting with friends by going out for coffee and chatting on the phone with no feelings of being rushed.

Since my Mom passed away (almost a year ago) I have been quite lost and I'm starting to find that when I'm cooking I have this feeling of peace and accomplishment and it feels that she is there with me. May sound weird to most but that doesn't matter she is my ANGEL and I believe in ANGELS and FAIRIES so there!

So I had mentioned in my last post that I'm DE CLUTTERING well what an adventure that is! I can't believe the amount of CRAP I have packed away or just shoved in the corner. Well now that is all getting cleared up and talked about books well let me tell you I can open my own used book store and stay in business for a few years. Thank heavens I found that one of the our local thrift shops is looking to have book donations to give to the less fortunate, can you guess what I'm going to do? Last week I took 8 yes 8 big garbage bags of cloths what was I thinking with not doing this earlier.

Anyways until next post remember to LIVE, LOVE & LAUGH!!
E

1 comment:

katica said...

So glad to see you posting again! You've been missed! Decluttering is definitely on my list of things that need to get done as well, but sadly I just haven't had the energy or motivation to actually start doing it... hopefully soon!

I'm looking forward to more posts in the hopefully near future! Alwasy sending you lots of hugs and love!