Thursday, September 03, 2009

It has been sooooooooooooo very long since I have posted anything that I literally forgot how to log on to blog site. Nevertheless, here I am.

This last year has been a very challenging and sad year for me, but amongst all the crap and sadness I realized "finally" that I have been blessed with some real remarkable "FRIENDS" and a Sweetie that can give hugs like no other, AND knows just when to give them!

I have finally been given a window of opportunity to take some time for myself to heal and grow and that is exactly what I indent to do. So its time to DECLUTTER my life and what a process this is turning out to be..... The last few years have been crazy buzy go go go...... now I have to learn how to stop and really smell the roses......... and I'm looking forward to cooking and baking....it's amazing how just these to little words are bringing so much ethusiasm and energy to me.........no KS and LS I'm not moving into the kitchen at the MH!!!!! I'm drawing the line right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So forget it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't LOL it's not funny!

So here I start with just a simple blog posting.........................

No comments: